We are one Triathlon Canada Nation
Triathlon Manitoba is a organization that delivers all programs and services for triathlon in Manitoba. Membership promotes youth, athlete, officials, and coaching development at the provincial level. The variety, frequency and quality of provincial races (including sanctioning standards, equipment, administrative, and medical support) are a result of supporting Triathlon Manitoba through membership.
- Racing privileges in some other provinces (their one-day insurance fee may be waived)
- Eligible for various race series, and other awards
- Eligible to qualify for world championships
- Eligible to receive high performance funding
- Eligible for the special Kids of Steel® participant prize, Kids of Steel® series awards for ages 12-15
- Eligible to attend Swim Program
- A voice in the development and growth of the sport in Manitoba
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting (ages 18+)
- Eligible to serve on the Board of Directors (ages 18+)
- Receive a membership card that is good for discounts that range from 10% to 30% at a number of swimming, cycling, and running stores
- Third-party insurance
Adult (20+)**: $60.00*
Junior (16-19)**: $35.00*
Kids of Steel (6-15)**: $15.00*
*Subject to a processing fee
**Age as of December 31, 2020
Triathlon Manitoba is unable to issue membership refunds under any circumstances.
Triathlon Canada receives $15 from each Adult or Junior Membership and $6 from each KoS Membership. This money goes towards promoting sport development and high performances across Canada.
Find out what's new at Triathlon Manitoba.
The official start line for triathlon in Manitoba.