Triathlon Manitoba Clubs
Strong clubs and teams are the backbone of our sport in Manitoba. These groups supply the community that makes our sport so special, while also providing excellent training options and organizing many of our local races.
Joining a club is an excellent way to get better connected to triathlon – providing opportunities to both give something back and get more out of the sport we love!
The following list includes all sanctioned clubs for the 2018 triathlon season:
- 3rd Wave Tri Club (Morden, MB)
- A & L Triathlon Club (Brandon, MB)
- Kenora Borealis Club (Kenora, ON)
- Sulong Triathlon Group (Winnipeg, MB)
- T3 Triathlon Club (Winnipeg, MB)
- Tribalistic Triathlon Team (Winnipeg, MB)
- Trifactor Triathlon Club (Winnipeg, MB)
- Triple Threat Triathlon Club (Winnipeg, MB)
- Winnipeg Triathlon Club (Winnipeg, MB)
- Windburn Race Team (Winnipeg, MB)
Find out what's new at Triathlon Manitoba.
The official start line for triathlon in Manitoba.