- This event has passed.
Intro to Triathlon Clinic
Triathlon Manitoba and the University of Manitoba have partnered to deliver an ideal Intro to Triathlon event.
- The coached sessions will include swim, bike, run and transition practice to prepare you for the season ahead
- Each portion of the clinic will be led by experienced and qualified triathlon coaches and / or officials
- As this was always meant to be an introductory event, we’ll still happily accommodate any pace for the activities
- Coached sessions will last approximately two hours, with
- Not all of that 2-hours will be active, with some discussion (rules / pacing / nutrition) included amongst the activities
What should you bring?
- Bring all the gear you need to swim, bike & run (the same you bring with you to an event)
- We’ll set up a transition area for all participants, so each participant will have a spot of their own
- Please ensure your bike and helmet are both in good shape and ready for an event
When / Where?
- Please arrive at 1:00pm on Saturday, May 27th
- Our coached sessions will start at 1:45pm, but ‘transition will open’ 60-minutes prior to the start
- Just like our other races, we’d ask you please check-in no later than 1:15pm
- Arrive at the parking lot just east of the Active Living Centre / Joyce Fromson Pool at U of M
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at the TriMB office.