- This event has passed.
TriMB/MCA TT Series – Individual TT
August 4 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pm$10
Triathlon Manitoba are again teaming up with Manitoba Cycling Association to offer our members the chance to Return to Racing!
This series of join TriMB/MCA events will be open to all members holding a valid 2020-21 annual membership (no one-day licences will be available for these event). The series will include four events as follows:
August 4 – Individual Time Trial
August 11 – 2-person Time Trial Relay
August 18 – 2-person Team Time Trial
August 25 – 4-person Team Time Trial
TriMB will also offer a ‘run off the bike’ option for any racers keen to make this effort a brick workout.
The CCN event registration page (linked on button below) will recognize our memberships and allow each triathlete to select their category – cat 3 is fastest, cat 4 is competitive and cat 5 is recreational. We recommend selecting cat 5 if you aren’t sure, and we can make adjustments at sign-on if needed.
Here are a few key points we’d like every participant to know:
- Race Sign-on will be from 5:30 to 6:30pm at the Pan Am Start area on Birds Hill Park’s South Drive (see map below)
- We’re asking all racers to park in the East Beach Parking lot, leaving one extra space between cars
- Start times and race numbers (if needed) will be given to each competitor at sign-on
- A final start list, with all riders and times listed, will be posted at the start area as soon as available
- The first rider will set off at 7:00pm, with riders starting at 1-minute intervals thereafter
- Please be at the start area within 10 minutes of your start time
- Results will be posted at the start/finish as soon as possible after the final rider finishes
- Prizing will be sent out via E-Transfer in the days following
Full event details can be found in the complete race bible HERE
If you have any further questions, please contact us at the office and we’ll help find the answers.